The Reynolds AR41 X DB disc brake carbon road bike wheels are true all arounders. The 41mm crosswind optimized rim profile offers aerodynamic benefits, while the overall construction shaves weight to keep them competitive on the climbs.
The 21mm wide tubeless ready channel accommodates a wide range of modern tires to help lower rolling resistance and smooth out the ride on rough roads.
Rim Material: Carbon Fibre.
Rim Size: 700c.
Rim Width: Internal 21mm, External 30mm.
Rim Depth: 41mm.
Hub: Reynolds TR6 – 10 degree engagement.
Spoke Count: 24 Front, 24 Rear.
Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint bladed spokes.
Nipples: Alloy nipples.
Brake Interface: Disc Only, Centre Lock.
Front Axle Spacing: 12×100 & 15×100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
Rear Axle Spacing: 12×142 (Included), QR 135 & 12×135 (Available Separately).
Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R.
Wheelset Weight: 1565g.
• Wide, Tubeless Ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
• Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
• Features Sapim CX-Sprint spokes with alloy nipples
• Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
• Equipped with fast rolling and smooth Reynolds Allroad hubs which offer 10° of hub engagement
• Disc and rim brake specific models available
• Fitted with tubeless tape, and supplied with tubeless valves.
• Lifetime warranty